Contra Vision® Performance™ is a White on Black perforated self adhesive vinyl with 40% transparency and a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive, featuring a Replacement Liner with Grayliner™ technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Polymeric One-Way Vision
- Ink technology: Eco-Solvent, Latex and UV
- Face Stock: White PVC Film with Black backing
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent (Transparent)
- Weight: 180mic
Description: White perforated PVC vinyl at 1.6mm hole size, 40% perforation and black coloured reverse with 100gsm perforated paper liner and a Replacement Liner with Grayliner™ technology.
- Stable ink absorption and excellent dimensional stability
- Applicable to Window / Glass surfaces, transparent acrylic, PVC and PET transparent panels
- Partial light transmittance
- The graphics should not be washed within 24 hours of application to allow the adhesive to reach its ultimate strength.
- Indoor or outdoor signage display, advertising and graphics, sun shade and protection on glass building or vehicle windows and doors e.g. decals, point of sale and retail, corporate identity, privacy screening
Contra Vision® Performance™ One-Way Vision Polymeric Self-Adhesive Vinyl 180mic
ONE-WAY VISION POLYMERIC SELF-ADHESIVE VINYL 180MIC 54" (1370MM x 50M)
Inc. GST: $1,055.95
Ex. GST: $959.95
ONE-WAY VISION POLYMERIC SELF-ADHESIVE VINYL 180MIC 60" (1520MM x 50M)
Inc. GST: $1,198.95
Ex. GST: $1,089.95