i1Basic Pro 3 - Ideal for use with 3rd party RIPs and software and profiling HD/HDR displays.
i1Basic Pro 3 is a flexible solution for professional-level display monitor and projector profiling, monitor and printing quality verification, and spot color measurement. Designed to also work with 3rd party RIPs and software, i1Basic Pro 3 is an essential tool in a color-managed ecosystem.
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their monitors and projectors.
Equipped with industry-leading technology, the i1Pro 3 delivers more speed, accuracy, and reliability than its predecessor. It offers a full-spectrum LED light source, an innovative design to help facilitate cleaning for accurate measurements, and enhanced single-pass scan capabilities.
Ideal for smooth paper.
Measures smaller patch sizes for less material
Waste and faster profiling on suitable substrates.
Optimized Calibration and Profiles
•Reads patches twice as fast as the i1Pro 2 with improved accuracy.
• Measures M0, M1, and M2 simultaneously in a single pass to account for optical brighteners.
• Calibrates and profiles modern displays, including high brightness OLED, HD and HDR monitors (up to 5k NITs).
• Optimizes automated test chart measurements when combined with the i1iO scanning table.
• Provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement position and a self-check tool to adjust and correct minor shifts.
• Equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to ensure reliable and repeatable data between all links in a supply chain.
• Features an ergonomic design for easy cleaning and accurate measurements.