The Uchida AeroDieCut is ideal for short-run digital print finishing.
It is easier than the traditional large format die cutters and more productive than cutting plotters and laser cutters.
The AeroDieCut can process complex cuts, creases and perforations on printed materials in a single cut. The AeroDieCut utilises traditional paten dies as these are matured in technology, easy to
obtain, cost effective and the quality of the finishing is great.
- Feedable paper size: 297(W)x420(L) - 365(W)x515(L) mm
Minimum finished size: 320(W)x505(L) mm*
*When finishing 365(W)x515(L)mm sheet. The maximum finishing size varies depending on the original paper size. Finishable area may be slightly expanded upon understanding die limitations.
- Paper weight: 120 - *400 gsm *Depending on paper quality. Above 400gsm may be possible upon validation and at own risk.
- Materials: Paper, laminated paper, cardboard, synthetic paper, film(transparent), corrugated board etc. *Pre-validation recommended for unique materials.
- Operation: 4.3" coloured touch screen
- Job memories: 100 job memories
- Feeding mechanism: Upper belt tri-suction feed (Patented), Side blow, Skew adjustment, Side aligner, Ultra sonic double feed detection, Cut mark registration, Feed tray stacking capacity 100mm
- Speed: 1,000 sheets/hour
- Dimensions: 2,700(W)x1,070(D)x1,100(H) mm
- NET Weight: 410kg
Power supply / Power consumption:
100-120V or 200-240VAC, 50/60Hz single phase, 400W