MOAB Moenkopi Kozo 110gsm. Moenkopi [moe-in-koe-pee] papers represent a unique partnership with the Awagami Factory in Tokushima, Japan. Moenkopi is a Native-American name which was used to identify a mudstone layer of rock common in the Moab area.
These unique towers seem to flow from the earth. It is fitting then that Moenkopi would be used to define our family of environmentally-friendly Japanese papers made primarily from Kozo (mulberry) fibers. Availabe in two surfaces, Kozo and Unryu are all made from natural mulberry and hemp fibers using traditional Japanese Washi techniques and then coated to accept inkjet inks. No other paper has received as many awards and acclaim. This is a specialty product and designed for discerning artists with advanced technical printing skills.
Features and benefits:
- Weight: 110 gsm
- Colour: Natural White
- OBA free
- Printable sides: Single Sided
- Ink technology: Aqueous / Pigment and Dye
- Acid free and pH neutral
- Archival graded for highest age resistance, lasting for generations
- ICC profiles available for download: https://www.moabpaper.com/icc-profiles-downloads/
- Applications: professional fine art and photography, portraits, graphic art reproduction, exclusive/limited edition prints, galleries and exhibitions