Metamark MD-100R is a removable grade calendered self-adhesive vinyl, ideal for temporary graphics, promotions and advertising onto flat surfaces. It features a 100 micron bright white film, offering brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inkjet printers.
Features and benefits:
- Weight: 100 mic
- Colour: White Gloss
- Face Film: Calendered PVC
- Liner: 140gsm Clay coated kraft paper
- Adhesive: Removable clear solvent-free acrylic
Ink compatibility: Solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV.
- Applications: It is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass, and can be removed cleanly for up to 6 months after application.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Apply using a dry application. This product has a low tack, waterbased adhesive.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
Metamark MD-100R Vinyl Series (Self-Adhesive)
METAMARK MD-100R GLOSS WHITE S/A VINYL 100 MIC 54" (1370MM x 50M)
Inc. GST: $439.95
Ex. GST: $399.95